Like last year , this year I have set myself 19 goals I want to achieve in 2019. this was all inspired by the lululemon 18in18 goal setting planner. I discovered it through my favorite podcast which you can listen to *HERE* and you can read my 2018 goals *HERE*
What are your goals this year ? what did you achieve last year and what do you want to do this year ?
1. TIDY MY ROOM EVERY NIGHT
2. CLEAR OUT PHOTOS , NOTES AND EMAILS OFF PHONE ONCE A WEEK
3. TAKE A 20 MINUTE WALK TWICE A WEEK
6. READ 20 BOOKS THIS YEAR
7. PUBLISH 2 BLOG POSTS A MONTH
8. TRAVEL TO 3 NEW PLACES
9. HAVE 5 HAIRCUTS THIS YEAR
11. GRADUATE WITH A 2:1 FROM MY BA(HONS)
12. REDO MY ROOM AND GET A DOUBLE BED
13. LAUNCH MY WEBSITE AGAIN ( ON MY OWN DOMAIN )
16. PASS MY DRIVING TEST BY MY BIRTHDAY ( APRIL )
17. *PART TWO OF LAST YEARS PRIVATE GOAL*
18. DON’T BUY ANY MORE MAKEUP OR SKINCARE
I hope you have enjoyed this weeks post. What goals have you set yourself this year ?
Also let me know what you would like to see on the blog as i’m always open to your ideas as your the people who are reading this blog ! x
See you soon !